Want to join our team?
At BIG4 Gold Coast Holiday Park we are always looking for passionate and committed staff who love the tourism industry. From reception to service staff, lifeguards to gardeners, there are so many interesting and fulfilling job options available at our Park so send in your resume and a cover letter detailing why you’d be a great asset to our team through the link below. We look forward to hearing from you.
Sustainability is at the core of the tourism industry and a principal that BIG4 Gold Coast Holiday Park is committed to. Take a look below at all the ways we work to build our commitment to our community and its environment.
- We look to source our contracts and produce from local suppliers
- We ensure we use and store all our chemicals responsibly
- Our staff have access to training opportunities, investing in building a sustainable workforce
- We promote the use of recyclable and biodegradable products
- BIG4 Gold Coast Holiday Park takes advantage of our biggest asset - solar energy
- We store rainwater for use in cabins, ensuites and in our amenities block as well as on our gardens
- We work with Wildcare Australia by providing a koala relocation site for the safe release of injured koalas
- Responsible litter collection
- We promote recycling across the Park
- Low wattage lights are in use throughout the Park
- We maintain and clean our local creek to ensure our Park contributes positively to the local environment