Now that’s a Water Park!
Subscribe to our Youtube for more videos around our park - Subscribe Now
The Water Park Opening Hours until further notice will be
- Monday – Friday: 11:00 – 4:00
- Saturday - Sunday: 9:00 - 5:00
- School Holidays and Long Weekends - Longer operating hours
- Winter ONLY (June, July, August)
Mon- Fri 12pm-4pm
Sat- Sun 9am-4pm
- QLD School Holidays- 9am-5pm
The Pool will be open from 7:30am to 7:00pm
Waterpark open from 9am to 3:00pm
With over 300 meters of slides to enjoy, BIG4 Gold Coast Holiday Park has the perfect place to spend an hour or the whole day enjoying one of our six slides. Parents can look on from the comfort of one of our poolside cabanas or get in and try out our super-slides and several interactive play features including:
- A multi-lane body slide
- 4 x aquatube slides
- 1 x compact slide
- The tipping bucket of all tipping buckets
- A combined total 317m of water slide!
BIG4 Gold Coast Water Park is the tallest play structure in any Holiday Park across the southern hemisphere and can be zoned into smaller play areas to suit kids of all ages.
Check out the construction of the Water Park here.
Rules of the Water Park Complex
- Minimum height restrictions for slide riders
- 90 cm for lower slide
- 120 cm for higher tube slide
Floaties life jackets and mats are not permitted
Pregnant people, heart patients, back pain suffers, or people wearing casts, should not slide. Persons under the influence of alcohol, drugs or medications are not permitted on the water park structure or slides
No lifesaver on Duty24-hour camera surveillance is for your safety. Anyone not abiding by these rules will be removed from the water park complex