For the safety of our guests and team and, guests at BIG4 Gold Coast Holiday Park must abide by the following:
- Please do not visit BIG4 Gold Coast Holiday Park if you or any other member of your family is unwell.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at over 50 stations around the park for your use.
- All guests must be listed in your booking including name and contact phone number.
- We have made check in so easy, so you don’t need to leave your car.
- Visitors – Facilities with the park are there for the priority use of the guests staying within the park. To ensure this, day visitors of guests are considered on a case-by-case basis. On days of high occupancy, day passes for visitors of guests to use the facilities will not be permitted or limited.
- Children must be supervised at all times in the park.
- Guests must abide by safe practice and hygiene rules, including frequent handwashing with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds, or sanitising before and after entering communal facilities and/or before and after any contact with surfaces that are used by more than one person.
- If you have any concerns or enquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact our team on 07 5514 4400.
- Fully self-contained cabins (kitchen)
- Motel Rooms (no kitchen)
- Powered and Non-powered sites: accommodate fully self-contained motor homes and caravans
- Ensuite sites (sites with their own private bathroom attached): accommodate equipment types that are NOT fully self-contained
Cancellations and refunds:
All cancellations: must be in writing and email to firstname.lastname@example.org and our Reservations team will be in touch with you as soon as they can.
Existing Bookings: If you wish to cancel please email email@example.com with your surname and reservation number. A reservations team member will be in touch with you as soon as they can.