Please be aware that a lockdown has been imposed on the Greater Brisbane area for 3 days from 6 pm tonight (Friday 8th January 2021) to 6 pm Monday (11th January 2021).
What does this mean for you?
- If you are located in the Greater Brisbane area, you will have to remain at home for the lockdown period.
- If you have been in the Greater Brisbane area since 2nd January 2021, regardless of where you are in the state, you will be required to self-isolate for the period of the lockdown – this means not moving around the area and being under the same restrictions as those in the Greater Brisbane area.
- People that are under the lockdown restrictions have 4 reasons to leave their home/current location of occupation:
- To buy essentials like groceries or medications
- Work or study – if you can’t do either from home
- Exercise – within their neighborhood and with no more than one person from your household
- Healthcare or to provide help, care or support
- Greater Brisbane area includes: Brisbane City Council, Ipswich City Council, Logan City Council, Moreton Bay Regional Council, Redlands City Council
Please be aware, if you were due to arrive at the holiday park over the next 3 days and you can no longer arrive due to the restrictions; you will eligible for a credit of your booking for up to 12 months.. We encourage you to reach requesting the cancellation.