Now that’s a Water Park!
Move over Gold Coast theme parks as BIG4 Gold Coast Holiday Park has opened its very own Water Park!
We are excited to announce that our Water Park now has a heating system installed. Each day the water will start at a warm 28 degrees, and will be kept at an ambient temperature throughout the day. This will help to take the chill of water making it enjoyable for everyone. The temperature can fluctuate depending on the outside temperature.
And keep in mind that being outdoors it can be cold getting in and out during the winter months.
Get in and try out our super-slides and over 40 interactive play features including:
- A multi-lane body slide
- 4 x aquatube slides
- 1 x compact slide
- The tipping bucket of all tipping buckets
- A combined total 317m of water slide!
BIG4 Gold Coast Water Park is the tallest play structure in any Holiday Park across the southern hemisphere and can be zoned into smaller play areas to suit kids of all ages.
The Water Park Opening Hours until further notice will be
- Monday – Friday: 12:00 – 4:00
- Saturday 9am – 4pm
- Sunday 9am – 4pm
- School Holidays and Long Weekends – Longer operating hours
Rules of the Water Park Complex
- No wristband – No Entry – No exceptions
- Parents are responsible for the supervision of their children
- Children under 8 must always be accompanied by a parent
- No climbing on the structure – use stairways only
- Minimum height restrictions for slide riders
- 90 cm for lower slide
- 120 cm for higher tube slide
- No running – pushing – bullying
- One rider at a time – no chains – feet first – face-up – hands inside the slide
- No standing or stopping on the slides
- No jewellery metal or other objects
- Exit from the bottom of the slide quickly
- All riders must wear swimwear
- Toddlers must wear swim nappies
- Floaties life jackets and mats are not permitted
- Pregnant people, heart patients, or back pain suffers should not slide
- Persons under the influence of alcohol, drugs or medications are not permitted on the water park structure or slides
- No lifesaver on Duty
- 24-hour camera surveillance is for your safety
- Anyone not abiding by these rules will be removed from the water park complex
Check out the construction of the Water Park here.