Check-in and Check out process
- Check-in is from 2 pm for cabins, 12 pm for ensuite sites & 11 am for all other sites
- Check-out is no later than 10 am for all accommodation & sites
- Photo ID must be shown at check-in
- Our office closes at 6 pm Saturday to Thursday & 7 pm on Friday
- Please note late check-in of pre-bookings are only available until 9.30 pm
- No cash bond accepted
What to pack
- All our accommodation includes linen and bath towels
- Remember to pack your pool towels for the waterpark, pool, and spa
- If the family bikes & scooters are coming then remember to pack your helmets – they must be worn in the park. **No electric skateboards or scooters permitted
- Fishing rods – you are welcome to fish in Saltwater Creek
- Card Games, Board Games
Meeting friends and family at the park:
- All visitors who are not registered guests of the park need to register with reception upon arrival. The maximum number of visitors per day is 4**
- There is a $5.00 per person visitor fee & day pass wrist bands must be worn (no water access)
- There is a $20.00 per person visitor fee for access to waterpark and pool & day pass wrist bands must be worn
- The above fee does not apply to Aged Pensioners or Seniors Card Holders
- **Due to COVID restrictions we may need to prohibit visitors to the park due to high occupancy.
Planning your stay with us?
- ID Wristbands must always be worn during your stay. If you happen to break one – please return it to reception for a replacement
- GATE ACCESS: Only one gate code per car can be used. Due to limited space, we only allow 1 car per site/cabin. Extra vehicles must be parked outside the park.
- SAFETY: speed limit must always be adhered to 10 km/ph
- HELMETS: must always be worn when riding scooters & bikes. NO riding is permitted after dark (this includes our Pedal Carts)
- POOL AREA: All bikes/scooters etc must be parked in the racks provided behind the cafe
- POOL & WATERPARK RULES: These rules are posted around the pool and waterpark and are for the safety and comfort of all our guests. Anyone found to be breaking pool or waterpark rules may be banned from the pool or waterpark. – On the hyperlink
- QUIET TIME: Noise must be kept to a minimum between 10 pm & 7 am. We have a NO PARTY policy within the park.
- OPEN FIRES: Braziers may be used in the Riverwalk section of the park only. NO open fires are permitted anywhere in the park. Fire bans may be in place throughout the year
- SITE REQUESTS: Whilst we always do our best to accommodate requests for specific sites/accommodation, we are never able to guarantee such requests due to possible operational issues.
Dine in our fully licensed Nibbles Café which serves delicious food for the whole family to enjoy. Open from 7.00 am till 8 pm daily. You are welcome to enjoy your food and drinks at our poolside cabanas. Due to licensing regulations, BYO alcohol is not permitted in the cafe and pool areas
- Nibbles Café is open from 7:00 am – 8 pm daily
- Breakfast served from 7:00 – 10:30 am
- All Day Menu available between 10:30 am – 8 pm
- All food menu items can be served take-away
- Café is licensed, so sorry no BYO
For more information and to check out our menu CLICK HERE
- Pool towels are not provided so make sure you pack one
- Pool is deep in some places so strict adult supervision is always required as there are NO lifesavers on duty
- Minimum height restrictions apply to all super slide riders
- 100 cm for lower slide
- 120 cm for higher tube slide
Want to know more? CHECK THIS OUT
What is there to see and do near BIG4 Gold Coast Holiday Park?
Being just 1km – 5km away from all the major theme parks, or a quick dash either side of the motorway to the Golden Beaches and the Hinterland Rain Forests, we are ideally located for a true Gold Coast Experience from shopping, world-class dining, whale watching, boutique breweries, gin bars, rain forest walks, wineries, boutique producers (cheese, meats, condiments, breads) and so much more.
We have a tours desk located on-site to help book all your external adventures and we will be in touch closer to your arrival date to see if we can help you choose from all the amazing things to do!
Remember, we also have all the facilities, activity plans and food & beverage offerings you will need to have an exuberant getaway without leaving the boundaries of the park.
For more info and to book excursions prior to your arrival CLICK HERE
Travelling with an infant (or 2) – Porta cots
Travelling with 2 infants and require porta cots to fit? The following cabin types will accommodate 2 porta cots.
- 2 Bedroom Family Cabin (Accessible Cabin) can accommodate 1 porta cot in the second bedroom and 1 porta cot in the living/dining area
- 2 Bedroom Terrace (Accessible Cabin) can accommodate 1 porta cot in the second bedroom and 1 porta cot in the living/dining area
- 2 Bedroom Cottage 1 can accommodate 2 porta cots in the lounge room
- 2 Bedroom Cottage 3 can accommodate 1 porta cot in the main bedroom and 1 porta cot in the living/dining area
- 2 Bedroom Cottage 4 can accommodate 2 porta cots in the second bedroom
- 3 Bedroom Retreats can accommodate 2 porta cots in the 2nd or 3rd bedrooms
Call our friendly team to see if these cabins are available for your stay or alternatively you can book the 2 Bedroom Villa’s or the 3 Bedroom Retreats and pop a request for 2 porta cots in the special request notes.
Needing a High-Chair?
We have high-chair rentals for $10 per stay. Bookable prior to arrival. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request along with your booking number.