QLD government has issued a mandate to take effect from the 17th of December that will only allow vaccinated guests to order over the counter and dine at our cafe.
What does this mean for your stay?
We will be welcoming all guests to use our accommodation here at our park. There will be no restrictions for access to our amenities blocks, camp kitchen, laundry blocks, swimming pools, water park and jumping pillow.
Restrictions do apply to our Nibbles Cafe; only fully vaccinated visitors and staff, or those with a medical contraindication are permitted to order and dine in at our Café. Guests can still enjoy all our Nibbles Café offers, through utilising our many QR codes to have takeaway food delivered without having to move a muscle.
We can’t wait to welcome you all here and to help create many magical memories to wrap up the year and celebrate into the next!
For the safety of our guests and team and, to comply with current COVID-19 restrictions, guests at BIG4 Gold Coast Holiday Park must abide by the following:
- Please do not visit BIG4 Gold Coast Holiday Park if you or any other member of your family is unwell.
- If you or a member of your booking becomes unwell whilst staying at BIG4 Gold Coast Holiday Park or anytime in the two weeks following your departure, you must advise BIG4 Gold Coast Holiday Park immediately.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at over 50 stations around the park for your use.
- We encourage all guests and staff to download and activate the COVIDSafe app.
- All guests must be listed in your booking including name and contact phone number.
- A mandatory registration form must be signed prior to checking in.
- Social distancing requirements apply, including guests and staff remaining 1.5m apart from each other. In order to achieve this, please:
- We have made check in so easy so you don’t need to leave your car. Should you need to enter reception, ensure you stand on the marked dots on the Reception and Shop floor. If there are no available dots, please wait outside and ensure only one person, per booking, enters the Reception area.
- Contact our friendly team or phone them on 07 5514 4400 to reduce visits to our Reception or Shop
- ‘Sneeze screens’ have been installed in the Reception and Shop. Please ensure you stand behind these when communicating with our team.
- Visitors – Facilities with the park are there for the priority use of the guests staying within the park. To ensure this, day visitors of guests are considered on a case by case basis. On days of high occupancy, day passes for visitors of guests to use the facilities will not be permitted or limited.
- Children must be supervised at all times in the park, and adherence to social distancing.
- Guests must abide by safe practice and hygiene rules, including frequent handwashing with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds, or sanitising before and after entering communal facilities and/or before and after any contact with surfaces that are used by more than one person.
- Guests must abide by safe respiratory hygiene, including avoiding touching your face and ensuring you cover your mouth and nose when you cough and/or sneeze with either a tissue that you dispose of immediately after use or your bent elbow and then washing your hands.
- Please refrain from shaking hands or touching anyone, outside of your booking party.
- Your enjoyment and the safety of all our guests, staff and the wider community is our top priority. To this effect, our already vigilant team have been trained in COVID-19 best practice hygiene and cleaning procedures.
- We ask you to please follow any instructions given by our team and continue to abide by existing State and Federal COVID-19 restrictions for the wellbeing of all.
- If you have any concerns or enquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact our team on 07 5514 4400.
The following facilities in the park are now open
- Amenities Block
- Games Room
- Swimming Pools & Spa
- Activities Centre
- Water Park
- Jumping Pillow
- Pedal Cart Hire
- Camp Kitchen
- Fully self-contained cabins (kitchen)
- Motel Rooms (no kitchen)
- Powered and Non-powered sites: accommodate fully self-contained motor homes and caravans
- Ensuite sites (sites with their own private bathroom attached): accommodate equipment types that are NOT fully self-contained
What we are doing to make it safe to stay?
- Our staff have been amazing reacting to changes around social distancing and ensuring great hygiene of their work areas and surroundings
- Where possible and with guests willing, guest can self-check-in at the boom gate
- Guests need to be mindful of keeping within 1.5m of one another within the property
- Additional hand hygiene stations installed across the park
- Our food & beverage outlets are now only providing take away
- Take away menus in all rooms with the ability to order over phone & collect
- Carefully monitoring advice from government and world health organizations and taking every precaution
Cancellations and refunds
All cancellations: must be in writing and email to email@example.com and our Reservations team will be in touch with you as soon as they can.
Existing Bookings: If you wish to cancel please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your surname and reservation number. A reservations team member will be in touch with you as soon as they can.